After Effect/2D Artist – Dead By Daylight
The After Effect/2D Artist will be working closely with the narrative team and participate in the realization of ingame cinematics using After Effect and 2D illustrations created in Photoshop
***Please share a link with you DEMOREEL or any relevant videos showing your abilities to animate and tell visual stories. Thanks!
In this role you will :
- Create a storyboard based on the narrative intentions from the development team.
- Draw realistic key images in Photoshop to achieve the esthetic defined by the art direction.
- Animate them in a motion design software (parallax animation + 2D animation) to add life to the story.
- Polish the final montage asset.
What we're looking for :
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Collaboration mindset is key.
- Excellent social and communication skills with other departments.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment due to an online videogame production.
- Expertise in After Effects / Photoshop / hand drawing.
- Extensive understanding of realistic rendering techniques.
- Great knowledge about composition to empower the visual and guide the storytelling.
- Passion about cinematography, comics, videogames and entertainment.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.