Administrative Coordinator- Internship Spring 2021
As the Administrative Coordinator of a business unit, you will have a concrete impact on the operations behind the success of Behaviour’s IP. With the exposure of this role, you will have the chance to get a clear understanding of the high-level production process at Behaviour. If you aspire in evolving on the production side in the gaming industry, apply now and tell us more about you!
In this role, you will :
- Manage director’s calendars and schedule meetings;
- Collaborate with different departments (IT, Communication, Humain Ressources, Production, etc.) on different projects;
- Attend team’s meeting, take notes and follow-up with the team regarding the listed action items;
- Coordinate meetings with externals partners for business development initiatives;
- Send and keep track of NDA’s.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for the video game industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Solid time management abilities.
To be considered for this internship, you must:
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application;
- Be available 37.5 hours a week for 4 months (May to August).