In this role you will :
- Track the whole supplier cycle;
- Coding invoices;
- Managing requisitions;
- Verifying expense accounts;
- Making the entries in the accounting system;
- Issuing checks;
- Process credit cards;
- Perform administrative support tasks for the Department of Finance;
- Perform other related tasks.
What we're looking for :
- College diploma in administrative studies (with a specialization in accounting) or in a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or performing similar tasks in a medium-sized or large-scale organization;
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools (Excel and Access);
- Experience with SAGE Intacct will be considered an asset;
- Work organization and management skills;
- Bilingual (essential).
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.