3D Environment Artist - Dead by Daylight
The versatile 3D Environment Artist will be required to produce various game elements such as environments and props. The candidate will also be skillful in organic and hard surface modelling and has experience in the production of games on various platforms. The ideal candidate is autonomous and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, and easily adapts to different styles. The candidate stays up to date with technological developments in the industry.
In this role you will :
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures and materials;
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality;
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements.
What we're looking for :
- Degree from a recognized 3D school;
- Mastery of the modelling component of the Autodesk Maya software;
- Relevant experience with other similar software will be considered;
- Extensive knowledge of Substance Painter, Substance Designer and Photoshop;
- Experience and comfortable working with Unreal Engine 4;
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset;
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in the creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding in and lighting;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- Traditional drawing is an asset;
- Passion for video games;
- A portfolio is obligatory with your application.