(Closed) Video Editor
Beastcoast is a young but growing esports organization based in New York City. We are looking to hire a dedicated video editor who is passionate about video games to help our team create dynamic and engaging content about our players and community.
As the beastcoast video editor, you will be responsible for ingesting and editing footage as well as creating motion graphics assets, color grading and finalizing in post production. You will work with the content team to take each video project from conception to delivery. You must be based in or willing to move to New York City, and must provide a demo reel, written cover letter, and resume of past experience.
- Capable of executing project delivery through all phases from conception to delivery
- Interested in coming up with new and exciting content ideas, you will be responsible for coming up with as well as creating the future of beastcoast content!
- Must follow media best practices for rapid shot gathering while remaining organized
- Processing and indexing footage and media in an organized manner to ensure all assets are easy to locate for current and future video projects
- Capable of working independently within tight deadlines as well as alongside a small team
- Work directly with players to help improve their personal video content
- Use knowledge of multitude of social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram TV, and YouTube to create platform appropriate content
Preferred Candidate Background:
- Deep knowledge of the relevant Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Autodesk Maya or equivalent 3D experience a plus
- Compositing and motion graphics experience
- Experience with entire production pipeline including storyboarding and video editing
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
- Full time salaried role
- Based in New York City
- Room for growth for ambitious candidates