(Senior) Sales Manager (d/m/f)
ABOUT THE ROLE
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum." - Duke Nukem
About the Role
Bayes Esports Solutions is growing as rapidly as the esports industry is. Alongside that growth, Bayes is looking to expand the teams across all of its units, namely product, engineering, sales, partnerships and marketing. To support this growth, you will be driving sales, reporting directly to the Head of Sales. It is your job to take our industry leading data products and services to market, own client education and negotiations, drive their success and maximize revenues.
As the ideal candidate, you worked in a high powered startup environment with experience in tech B2B sales, ideally with a background in data licensing, esports and/or betting. You find joy in structuring a global market, and streamlining sales processes and building out sales tools and collateral in the process. You understand that you’re the face of the company, that selling is consulting, you’re customer centric and analytic, with a strong drive to market.
- Owning the global sales pipeline
- Contract negotiations and deal closing
- Creating sales narratives and collateral, client resources
- Client education and training, go-to-market planning
- Key account management and customer success
- Streamlining sales process
- Develop sales/client resources
- 5+ yrs of extensive experience in B2B/enterprise sales within the tech industry
- Proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the advantages and functionality of digital tech products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Must be structured, results-oriented, data-driven, and a team player
- University degree with focus on business development or related disciplines
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience in the betting industry
- Experience in managing CRM systems
- A good network of game publishers, betting or esports related organizations
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A competitive compensation package
- Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
- People development
- A budget for external training
- Flextime and sensible working hours
- Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
- Company bar with free drinks
- Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated
- Free fruit for a healthy snack, as well as free cereals and yoghurt
- Free massages once a month (if you want), foot massage equipment and a massage chair
- Company subsidized Public Transportation ticket
- Opportunity to go to Esports events
The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and, with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed-up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows us to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—an agile team of esports enthusiasts building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.