Sales Operations Representative (d/m/f)
“A win is a win, doesn’t matter how you win.” - JW
The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows the team to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—a small, agile team of esports veterans building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talents from all over the world.
About the Role
Are you looking to develop a deeper understanding of esports? Is customer satisfaction the highest priority for you? Then this is your opportunity to work in a communicative team that appreciates input and creativity. We are looking for someone who is independent and motivated and who will take ownership of client satisfaction at Bayes.
- Supporting our Sales Unit
- Respond, follow up and solve client requests (Contract, Billing, Booking)
- Qualification of incoming leads
- Assisting in keeping workflow documentation up to date
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Driving revenue for small and medium customers
- 1-3 years Sales or Support experience
- Experience with CRM and / or ticketing systems
- Communicative person
- Fluent english (Every other language is a plus)
What we have to offer:
- Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
- People development
- A budget for external training
- Flextime and sensible working hours
- Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
- Company bar with free drinks
- Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated
- Free fruit for a healthy snack, as well as free cereals and yoghurt
- Free massages once a month (if you want), foot massage equipment and a massage chair
- Company subsidized Public Transportation ticket
- Opportunity to go to Esports events
We’re looking forward to reviewing your application (cover letter & CV).