(Senior) Digital Marketing Manager (d/m/f)
"I looked for the truth. Found it. Didn't like it. Wish to hell I could forget it."
- Alex Mercer, Prototype
The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows the team to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—a small, agile team of tech industry experts and esports veterans building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talents from all over the world.
About the Role
Bayes Esports Solutions is proudly and exclusively helping top esports game publisher and league operator brands such as Riot Games and ESL to monetize their gaming data with over 150 of our clients worldwide. As Digital Marketing & Content Manager you play an important role in maximizing returns by making sure that our ecosystem of diverse partners across the globe are aware of Bayes’ product and service portfolio.
In order to achieve this goal, you will own our marketing and sales materials, as well as our social media channels and the Bayes Esports website. On the other side, you will support our Head of Communication with Copywriting and Content production.
- Plan, create, measure, and optimize online marketing strategies
- Create best content and user experience for customers, partners & media, also in cooperation with internal teams
- Own the concept, creation, and maintenance for our website, as well as our social media platforms
- Own marketing and sales materials, drive the execution with the respective designers and engineers
- Identify co-marketing opportunities on partner and client websites
- Min. 5-7 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in developing key marketing messages
- Experience in managing client communications channels and driving content strategy
- Experience in managing & creating content and design processes
- Analytic and well organized, paired with a creative mind and exceptional communications skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, conversational and marketing language
- Located in Berlin
- A deep desire to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- Experience in marketing tech enterprise/b2b products
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience in events management
- Experience in the betting industry
- Other languages
What we have to offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
- People development
- A budget for external training
- Flextime and sensible working hours
- Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
- Company bar with free drinks
- Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated
- Free fruit for a healthy snack, as well as free cereals and yoghurt
- Free massages once a month (if you want), foot massage equipment and a massage chair
- Company subsidized Public Transportation ticket
- Opportunity to go to Esports events
We’re looking forward to reviewing your application including samples of your latest projects.