(Closed) Python Developer (d/m/f) - Mandarin native speaker
“No one wants it as much as I do - whatever team I am on!”
Aphromos (Zaqueri Black - US League of Legends player)
The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows the team to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—a small, agile team of esports veterans building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talents from all over the world.
About your future team:
The Betting Team at Bayes is hard at work on something big and we need all of the passion and brainpower we can get. Whether you’re the type that’s got your ear to the ground of the Esports scene, a seasoned sports bettor or simply industry-curious— as long as you’ve got drive and a desire to grow alongside us— there’s a place for you in the group. We’re a tight-knit, enthusiastic and inquisitive bunch working together to build comprehensive betting solutions for a variety of clients. What’ll the next big thing in Esports betting be? Us and whatever we do.
We are looking for a Python Backend Developer who is a talented, motivated addition to our highly skilled development team. We are looking for those who are looking for a challenge, want to learn, and want to achieve something great.
- Taking part in the development of a new data-processing service
- Building tools to support internal and external administration
- Working closely with your colleagues to ensure timelines are met
- Getting familiar with existing projects for occasional maintenance work
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- 3+ years of professional experience with python
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Fast learner who is motivated and independent
- Keen on fast prototyping with short time-to-market
- Adaptive to changing environments
- Mandarin native speaker
- Fluent in English
- Experience with betting
- Experience with Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, API Microframeworks
- Interested in esports and gaming
We offer you:
- Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
- People development
- A budget for external training
- Flextime and sensible working hours
- Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
- Company bar with free drinks
- Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated
- Free fruit for a healthy snack, as well as free cereals and yoghurt
- Free massages once a month (if you want), foot massage equipment and a massage chair
- Company subsidized Public Transportation ticket
- Opportunity to go to Esports events
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to the email address attached below.