Battlefy’s sales team is looking for an EU based Client Partner to generate leads and sell Battlefy’s services to Fortune 1000 companies. The ideal candidate will be a self motivated “hunter” that enjoys building a business through cold outreach. They will be comfortable speaking to multiple contacts at various levels of a company, self-driven, results-oriented, and understands the value of Battlefy and esports to brands.
Understanding this is a start up, this individual will be hands on throughout the pre and post sales process, making sure we are delivering on our promises and creating a long standing relationship with our customers.
This position will require the individual to be accountable and open to learning as quickly as possible and as much as possible. Esports is an extremely fast moving industry and being able to adapt to the changing market will be a key factor to success.
- Source and contact potential partners
- Establish, build and foster client relationships
- Close deals and hit quarterly and yearly goals
- Track your outreach and sales pipeline on via CRM
- Manage “list” via CRM
- Create robust proposals to answer RFP’s and client requests
- Be a storyteller, understanding the concepts of conceptual selling
- Contract overview and negotiations
- Closely oversees the execution of closed deals to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop an aggressive personal growth plan at Battlefy
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 5+ years sales experience
- Contacts and solid relationships with Fortune 1000 clients and agencies
- Ability to adapt quickly and work in a fast moving startup environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, along with the standard company communication tools like Slack, Google Suite, etc.
- Post COVID - This role will have 30%+ travel.
- Min. 1 year of esports sales experience
- Knowledge in specific gaming communities (Eg: you have started a League of Legends organization and hosted tournaments for your community)
- Quick thinker that can iterate and come up with new ideas within the flow of a conversation
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation with equity participation
- Responsibility to match your horsepower and capabilities
- Flat organization built on meritocracy
- Insider access to new games and esports events
- Opportunity to be at the ground floor of one the fastest growing companies leading esports