(Closed) Account Executive
Bastion – Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
If the idea of working with companies like Amazon Games Studios, Epic Games and Square Enix interests you, and you are an exceptional communicator looking for your next big challenge, then we should be talking.
Bastion is one of the leading agencies working in the video games and youth entertainment markets, working on projects in games, esports, technology and live events. We create campaigns and events, make content, build brands and launch products from our base in Shoreditch, London.
We’re looking for talented people who can join our successful team and make a difference from day one.
- Turning complex information into exciting PR stories
- Pitching and securing coverage for clients in newspapers, radio, television, and specialist outlets
- Creating press materials including press releases, one-pagers and asset packs
- Planning, drafting and posting content for social media
- Running influencer campaigns across YouTube, Instagram and others
- Managing key distribution for new games and tracking results
- Managing client appearances at major events, such as EGX and Insomnia
- Assisting with event logistics, including scheduling and staffing
- Account activity including meeting agendas, tracking coverage, monthly reports, travel and logistics
- Contributing to campaign brainstorms, new business pitches and proactive coverage ideas
- Have experience in PR, marketing or similar
- Be passionate about video games and tech
- Be fearless in pitching stories into media and getting results
- Have a can-do attitude and not be afraid of hard work
- Have excellent writing and communications skills
- Be able to embrace process, with close attention to detail
- Be able to manage your own time and work to deadlines
- Be willing to learn and diversify (eg corporate PR, toys, entertainment)
A strong package, an award-winning office and a great team await the successful candidates.
In the first instance tell us more about you by sending an email and your CV to the email attached to the apply button.