UX/UI Interactive Designer
This position will be a key creative force within the Publishing department helping to create online user experiences, interface design and marketing creative that help both attract and retain users and players of our games. From web sites to in game experiences you will be a creative visionary for establishing the design language and art direction. In this role, you will be responsible for both concept, execution and milestone management of your work. As part of an internal digital team developing a new platform for gaming you will help shape the future and success of the next generation of digital experiences at Bandai Namco Entertainment from web sites to online gaming. Each core team member is expected to be independent, creative and entrepreneurial in spirit with fresh ideas and passion to innovate rapidly. If you are seeking a new adventure, love gaming, entertainment and want to be part of a new exciting charter, then send us your resume and portfolio.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Design high quality UI/UX experiences for the digital platform, game web sites & online systems
- Design marketing materials for the team
- Strategically develop design systems and scalable solutions within our web tech ecosystem and CMS
- Design web sites, teaser sites and landing pages to support game beta's and launches
- Gather creative requirements from marketing and game producers to include in creative briefs
- Strategize with marketing to create impactful marketing assets that drive conversion and monetization
- Maintain, update and improve existing products, UX/UI, and brands – mobile, tablet and desktop
- Utilize analytics and data to continually optimize designs and experiences
- Effectively present creative ideas and designs to technical and cross functional teams
- Collaborate with platform producers and web engineers on technology and infrastructure for web UX
- 3-5 years of experience in online, interactive and UX design
- Experience designing for 3 screens or responsive design – mobile, tablet and desktop
- Fluent in Sketch; Illustrator; Photoshop; and on-screen prototyping tools.
- Passion to evangelize and create best practices and standards in design and UX processes
- Ability to operate independently and effectively against competing priorities a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, New Media, Digital Arts, related disciplines or equivalent in work experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.