Sales Assistant Internship
BANDAI NAMCO is known worldwide for developing and publishing video games including successful franchises such as Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares. Our company also appears as the market leader in the Japanese animation segment with titles like One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
A subsidiary of the Japanese group BANDAI NAMCO, BANDAI NAMCO France, has a bright future ahead of it with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, new episodes of The Dark Pictures and many other major projects that have not yet been announced. We also distribute the titles of our partners EA and Square Enix in France.
We operate from France in 4 countries (France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg).
Follow us on LinkedIn and find out why our company's slogan is "More fun for everyone"!
Do you want to develop your business skills in a fun and dynamic environment? Then this internship is for you!
Within our France/Benelux subsidiary, you join the Sales department under the supervision of our three Key Account Managers whom you support in their missions. You collaborate on a daily basis with other internal teams (Marketing, Trade Marketing, ADV) as well as our wholesalers and distributors.
Your responsibilities will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Ensure the proper implementation of our commercial policy with our partners
- Populate business activity data in reporting tools
- Carry out the follow-up of the sales of our products by brand in order to analyze the performance of our partners and our products on the market
- Put in place the end-of-year promotional/marketing operations in collaboration with our distributors, as well as in collaboration with our internal and external Trade Marketing teams
This evolutionary internship will allow the successful candidate to develop skills in the management of the various brands of the company, leading to the management of an account independently.
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a specialization in Commerce
- An interest in video games would be appreciated
- Mastery of the office pack, mainly Excel
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Humility, curiosity and willingness to learn
- Well organized
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, both in English and French
- Ability to work both in a team as well as independently
How do I apply?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Location : 15, rue Félix Mangini, 69009 Lyon
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Pace and type of contract: full-time internship - no work-study program
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Luncheon vouchers, working from home (2 days a week), ESC benefits, attractive modern office with various amenities (gym, games room, relaxation area, free drinks, parking, terraces etc.)