Release Manager - Fixed term contract
Working within the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Release Management department under the supervision of its Senior Release Manager.
You manage the submission process and ensure the smooth and timely release of masters and corresponding digital products via supported platform holders.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows
- Create submission schedules and release plans and communicate those to stakeholders
- Track and implement schedule changes according to internal processes
- Coordinate the efforts of the content submission cycle, ensuring smooth and timely communication among stakeholders
- Submit all masters and assets according to the schedule
- Communicate the approval and release status at all stages
- Assist department manager in auditing Release Management processes and advocate for their continuous improvement
- Serve as main point of contact between BNEE and our first party partners for submission and release matters