Project Manager (Web/CRM)
Bandai Namco Entertainment America is seeking a Project Manager (focus on Web/CRM projects) to join the Digital Services team. In this role, the Project Manager will manage the day-to-day project tracking via project management software for all creative requests. The candidate will work with designers, video producers, brand managers, engineering, and other departments to ensure that all projects are properly scheduled and executed. They will manage submission of assets to ratings boards and first party partners, to ensure that they are completed on time. They will also partner with our creative team to manage our digital asset management platform. This individual must be a strong communicator (verbal and written), highly organized, technology advocate, and be able to handle many moving parts simultaneously. Be able to intake and interpret incoming requests from various stakeholders and remain calm under pressure.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proof incoming job requests and triage them for the team, with a focus on Web/CRM projects
- Traffic and oversee the ongoing projects for the creative services team and external vendors
- Generate reports on the status of projects and share them with the team
- Submit assets to ratings boards and first party partners for approval, and track their progress through the approval process
- Identify potential roadblocks with projects and find solutions
- Use sound judgment to prioritize all aspects of projects and communicate shifting priorities to key stakeholders
- Manage our digital asset management tool in conjunction with our creative team
- Responsible for updating and maintaining file naming conventions and other shared creative services files
- Cultivate strong relationships across the organization
- No supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in producing websites and CRM campaign related projects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Proficient in project management software (some examples: Workfront, Basecamp, JIRA, Teamwork, Zoho Projects, MS Project, Asana, Mavenlink and Wrike)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bonus Points for PMP, CAPM, CSM certifications
- Additional Bonus Points for personal and/or professional experience with video games
- Degree or certification in the creative field or project management
- 2 – 3 years minimum in an in-house or agency creative team
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.