Product Manager- IP Creation Team
As a Product Manager within our IP Creation Team, you will define & carry out the Marketing Strategy for a portfolio of products across worldwide territories to expand brand awareness, while maximizing revenue and contributive margin.
You will work on a holistic approach of the product/brand, physical and digital, video game as well as any relevant entertainment extensions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Defining and carrying out the brand's marketing strategy across worldwide territories, ensuring that it is pertinent to all local and regional offices
- Teaming up with an IPC producer & our marketing support teams to shape the game's development process according to marketability's best practice.
- Ensuring an optimal project coordination & brand awareness by working effectively with our internal experts & external stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for support & promotion aspects such as:
- Managing the marketing budget for each title; follow up sales in volume/value, revenue and margin,
- Developing creative assets in cooperation with the developers and creative agencies, including key art, icons, banners, trailers, media advertising, screenshots, renders, social media assets, website, ...
- Optimizing digital revenues using all available means, including promotional synergies with physical products, cross-platform partnerships,
- Maintaining a high level of working knowledge on the entire videogame market, its emerging marketing trends & opportunities and global entertainment market
- At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry (video games, cinema, toys, etc.) as part of an international marketing team.
- Ability to work with individuals from different geographies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness & proactivity
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Passionate about video games