Product Manager Assistants (2 internships)
The IP Creation / Publishing department of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is responsible for the creation and management from inception until post-launch of worldwide IPs including Little Nightmares, The Dark Pictures Anthology or Unknown9: Awakening.
Come join us and be an active part of shaping the future of entertainment!
Within the IP Creation/Publishing teams, you will support the Brand Managers in their daily work.
This includes a large vertical scope from discussions with leading developers on unannounced games down to rollout of innovative marketing campaigns across Europe and other regions.
Your Principal Missions Will Be As Follows
- Support our Brand Managers in the definition of video games' marketing strategies
- Ensure product marketing plans' implementation, under the supervision of our Brand Managers
- Support our Brand Managers in assets management
- Coordinate with PR, Web, Digital Sales, Web, CRM and Social Media teams to ensure the coherence between Marketing assets and the related brand/marketing plan
- Assist Product Managers in sales, markets and competitors' analysis activities
- Take part in game recommendation, playtests and production report
Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, these internships will provide a global experience in product development, from the Marketing plan's definition to its implementation.