An individual contributor that creates art assets utilized in all areas of our marketing for our games, with guidance, using graphics software applications to design and produce more specifically, packaging/manuals, print ads, catalogs, logos, event graphics, online newsletters, static banners and digital assets for mobile/PSN/XBLA. As directed, interacts with all levels of the organization and sometimes vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing POP materials, manuals, ads, digital assets, and other launch support material
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work with our project tracking software
- Strong visual design background with experience in consumer facing material
- Must have strong thorough knowledge of print production, designing for online and video
- Work with outside vendors to facilitate work that is outsourced
- 2-5 + years as a designer with consumer experience in a gaming, toy or entertainment industry to meet retail and consumer requirements
- Ability to design and deliver press-ready artwork for product marketing collateral such as advertisements, sell sheets, product catalogs, tradeshow and booth signage
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate solutions, and possess excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and accountable in meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Detailed oriented and a strong team player
- Expert in design/production applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Skills in HTML, CSS, Flash, After Effects and Maya a plus!
- Must be a gamer!
- BS or BFA Degree in Art & Design required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®.