EMEA Product Manager
Working within the department in charge of historical licences from the BANDAI NAMCO Group (PAC MAN, Tales Of, Ni No Kuni, Tekken, Ace Combat, Dragon ball, One Piece, Digimon etc.) and Manga/Anime, you will deal with product strategy for games published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and distributed by our subsidiaries in the EMEA & Pacific Asia regions.
Reporting to the EMEA Brand manager, you will define the product marketing strategies and, working closely with the subsidiaries’ marketing teams, manage their implementation across all the territories concerned.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- In collaboration with other EMEA Central Departments (PR, Social, Digital, CRM etc.) and your American and Japanese counterparts, you will develop and lead innovative marketing strategies tailored to each product (physical or digital) and local markets
- Coordinate product marketing plans with all project stakeholders (American/Japanese counterparts, EMEA Central Departments, local subsidiaries) and create appropriate coordination tools and track progress (calendars, pre-orders, etc.)
- Create and manage the development of all advertising materials in cooperation with EMEA Central Departments, American/Japanese counterparts and external agencies
- Manage the overall budgets of titles for which you are responsible for
- Track and analyse KPIs (preorders, sales, DAU, attach rate etc.) to drive business decisions and strategies, especially for GaaS titles
- Work closely with EMEA Brand Managers, relevant Departments (eCommerce, Licensing etc…) and external partners (other licensees), on 360° expansion of our games’ footprint within the entertainment industry.
- Constantly monitor developments within the industry, as well as marketing best practices both within and outside of the video game sector.
- At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry (video games, cinema, toys, etc.) as part of an international marketing team.
- Ability to work with individuals from different geographies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical & innovative mindset
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness & proactivity
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Passionate about video games
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English