Digital Marketing Manager - eCommerce
As the Digital Marketing Manager for the official BANDAI NAMCO eCommerce Store, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns for eCommerce merchandise, special editions, initiatives and promotions as well as overseeing the overall customer journey for the eCommerce store and inbound traffic funnel. From the development of marketing strategies to the execution of campaigns across all channels, responsibilities will include overall strategy development, creative direction, UX/UI optimization, email/CRM, media strategy and general oversight of other related digital marketing programs across BNEA owned-channels.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to achieve eCommerce marketing KPIs
- Develop, document & present marketing plans using analytics and research to guide strategy to achieve goals, with post-mortems of results developed after launch.
- Collaborate with internal BNEA marketing teams and external vendors to execute campaigns across BNEA owned-channels: email/CRM, web, social
- Develop and execute paid marketing strategies (media buys; display, SEM) staying within the assigned budgets while driving traffic and conversion for priority revenue streams. Managing & working with external vendors as necessary
- Develop and share weekly marketing analytics/insights reporting
- Manage assigned eCommerce marketing budget to achieve marketing and sales goals
- Manage front end site maintenance & optimization/dev with internal and external vendors to optimize traffic and conversion
- Responsible for eCommerce site SEO
- Develop eComm loyalty program
- Marketing asset creation and management
- Collaborate with brand, event and other related teams to integrate & execute against eCommerce strategies
Collaborates with other team members on projects below as necessary:
- Product feeds and affiliate marketing programs
- Platform functionality and website updates
- BNEA CRM program integrations and optimization (Inky)
- BNEA D2C initiatives: loyalty program, audience segmentation and insights, traffic optimizations
- Merchandise planning (strategy, design & merchandising, procurement, testing and compliance)
- Sales strategy and promotional planning
- Drives and/or supports company priority initiatives.
- Other special assignments as the business requires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field
- 5-8 years relevant experience in the video games, entertainment industry or cross category online retail
- Excellent organization, project management and problem-solving skills, must be able to effectively manage cross-functional coordination across various groups and teams.
- Self-motivated, confident and with an ownership mindset to drive performance against established KPIs
- Passionate about gaming and BANDAI NAMCO brands, products and franchises.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate nuanced or complicated concepts and ideas to both peers and executives to gain trust and buy in from cross-functional teams, licensors and international teams.
- Experience working with an ERP system a plus and excellent capability using Microsoft Suite of programs.
- Existing relationships with established network of vendors
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Knowledge and interest in gaming, anime, fashion trends and/or pop culture required
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR:
- Adaptability - Demonstrates flexibility with change.
- Organization – Effectively balances conflicting priorities to manage a productive workflow, ensures completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
- Proactive anticipation of needs – Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively address & prevent problems.
- Communication – Listens to understand needs and perspectives; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Service Oriented – Interacts professionally with leaders, customers, vendors and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Team Player – Works as a competent member of the team, willing to support others.
- Computer/Technical Savvy – Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Judgement – Exhibits sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Initiative – Works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®.