Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work within the dynamic CS Digital department at BANDAI Namco Entertainment America. The primary job responsibilities involve successfully assisting the Digital Business team with various tasks, such as managing assets, tracking marketing beats, pricing and promotions planning.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather marketing beats and put together in a calendar to share with 1P to give them visibility into our activities to see where they can support
- Execute activities on the digital channel marketing calendar
- Deliver assets to 1P to support 1P distribution
- Execute creation via internal portals for marketing materials to support digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to execute digital marketing tactics that support the broader brand & digital marketing strategies
- Support the Digital Marketing and Digital Operations teams to execute plans to support product launches from the first party and digital marketing sides.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to maximize conversions and marketing ROI through co-marketing and other partnerships
- Support the creation of marketing and advertising assets for console and Steam digital releases
- Manage marketing beats calendars for upcoming products
- Some relevant experience, i.e. video games/entertainment
- Passion/Interest in videogames
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
Good team player who is able to meet and/or exceed team goals
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible about changing role requirements
- Self-motivated, confident and energetic
- Communicates well verbally and in writing
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®.