Digital Content Coordinator
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "More fun for everyone"!
As part of our Digital department, you will be in charge of creating and posting content related to digital products (games, downloadable content, and music), guiding projects from the planning stage right through to the launch on multiple digital platforms (Sony, Nintendo, Steam, Spotify, Apple, etc.) and across multiple regions.
Your role is essential to diversifying our catalog, and your objective is to increase both visibility and engagement among the different communities, to make our store pages as appealing as possible in order to maximize revenue.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Coordinating the Digital, Marketing and Release Management teams in order to ensure the successful creation of store pages by the given deadlines to match with product releases
- Following the creation and delivery of the marketing assets necessary for launching store pages, maintaining precise scheduling of all our upcoming digital releases
- Compiling all necessary assets (screenshots, videos, visuals, descriptions) from our internal Marketing team and our Japan office as you will be in touch with them on a daily basis
- Centralizing product-related marketing elements and ensuring their compliance with the specifications of our distribution partners
- Analyzing traffic on active store pages and providing analysis and recommendations to your manager in order to identify products with strong potential
- Distributing our video game soundtracks on streaming and download platforms (Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Google, etc.)
- Centralizing and submitting all the necessary assets to video game music releases (album covers, audio files, etc.)
- Planning and scheduling a marketing communication for all album releases (mostly via social media channels and, if possible, attaining visibility on partner platforms)
- Following and communicating using tools and updates on partner platforms to optimize their usage (Sony, Valve, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong interest in multimedia, digital marketing, or entertainment
- Knowledge in product distribution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and, if possible, Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work on multiple projects on a daily basis within a multicultural environment
- Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking)
Experience and qualifications:
- Higher education in multimedia project management or marketing
- At least a 6-month experience in project management (an internship experience is accepted)
- An independent person with organization skills
- A diplomatic person who is also a real team-player
Please send us you resume and cover letter in English.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: Mid May / Beginning of June
Contract: full time, fixed-term contract
Duration: from 4 to 5 months (Maternity leave replacement)
Flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)