Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel Marketing Manager will work within the Sales department at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., to lead and execute retail channel marketing strategy for BNEA franchises & initiatives to achieve the revenue and profitability goals of packaged and digital products at retail across North & Latin America. This position will report to the Sr Director, Retail Marketing & Merchandising.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Southern California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- BNEA retail marketing lead for all reporting and communication
- SKU strategy development & coordination with Digital and Brand team leads
- Oversee field sales & customer communications: product announcements, asset distribution etc
- Retail Marketing reporting and communication with internal customers at BNEA
- Sales pitch development and partner presentations
- Partner with internal teams & resources to become the sales team product expert
- Partner with field sales leads to develop customized product pitches and programs
- Partner with internal brand and events teams to develop strategy and lead retail trade shows strategy across all regions
- Retail trade show strategy and execution
- 5-8 years relevant experience in the video games industry with proven retail relationships at top tier retail accounts
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Good team player who is able to meet and/or exceed team goals
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible about changing role requirements
- Self-motivated, confident and energetic
- Spanish or Portuguese language a plus
- Knowledge and interest in gaming and pop culture required
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®.