Assistant Product Manager Internship
BANDAI NAMCO is known worldwide for developing and publishing video games including successful franchises such as Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares. Our company also appears as the market leader in the Japanese animation segment with titles like One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe, operating on behalf of bandai namco entertainment inc. on the European continent, has a bright future ahead of it with upcoming projects like Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, new episodes of The Dark Pictures and many other major projects that have not yet been announced.
Our company BANDAI NAMCO Europe is part of the Japanese group BANDAI NAMCO, a major player in the entertainment industry present in the video games, toys and amusement park markets, and is present in 15 subsidiaries internationally. We operate from France (headquarters in Lyon) and in 50 countries around the world.
Follow us on Linkedin and find out why our company's slogan is "More fun for everyone"!
Within our EMEA headquarters, you will join the Marketing department in charge of titles such as Elden Ring, Dragon Ball, and many more, under the supervision of our EMEA Product Managers. You will collaborate with internal teams such as the Social Media Team, PR Team, Digital Sales Team, etc., as well as our other headquarters located in Japan and US, along with our external creative agencies.
You will intervene on the following missions:
- Contribute to the creation of the marketing strategies of our games as part of their launch, in coordination with our companies located in Japan and the US.
- Ensure the proper execution of all EMEA marketing plans, under the supervision of the Product Managers
- Coordinate with the various departments (Press Relations, Digital, Community Management, etc) to ensure the smooth running of the communication campaign
- Contribute to the organization of trade shows
- Support the Product Manager in the creation and management of marketing/promotional assets
- Follow and analyse the performance of our games in terms of sales and various other KPIs
- In the course of training Bac + 4 / + 5 with a specialty Marketing/Product Management
- Passionate about the video gaming industry and possess knowlegde about the latest trends/games in the industry
- Excellent communication skills along with fluency in English
- Proficiency in the Office package (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Humility and desire to learn
- Ability to organize in the management of different files and the treatment of priorities
- Meeting the deadlines for the various projects
- Ability to work in a team in an international, young and dynamic environment
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Location: Lyon (9th Arrondissment)
Starting date: April 2022
Duration: 6 months
Pace and type of contract: Full-time internship - no work-study program
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Luncheon vouchers, working from home (2 days a week), ESC benefits, attractive modern office with various amenities (gym, games room, relaxation area, free drinks, parking, terraces etc.)