Assistant Producer Internship (Little Nightmares)
Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide "more fun for everyone" all around the world - with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, PARK BEYOND and THE DARK PICTURES.
Heard about Little Nightmares? Love it? So, how about working on this license as an Assistant Producer with a passionate team of diverse and talented people? Within the EMEA Headquarters you will join the Production teams responsible for the Little Nightmares IP under the supervision of its Senior Producer.
Your role can include:
- Support the projects in collaboration with the internal, external as well as the development teams, while also collaborating with other subsidiaries of Bandai Namco Group for worldwide title releases
- Support the creation and maintenance of detailed schedule in collaboration with all teams involved on the project while supporting the milestone review and approval process
- Provide a qualitive support to the Senior Producer by reviewing the game on multiple platforms, make comparative playthroughs, liaise with QA, etc.
- Support the evaluation and assess the project quality during early development stages with the game evaluation team and make recommendations to the development team.
- Support the creation and maintenance of reporting on the project.
- Support the presentation of the project at different phases of its life cycle to various committees as well as support the financial tracking and timely schedule of the project
- Provide a technical support to Marketing, liaise with studios for Marketing builds. Support Marketing, Event Management, and PR for events such as E3, Gamescom, etc.
Education & Knowledge:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in project management, design, engineering, or related discipline required
- A firsthand experience within the industry would be appreciated
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, project management skills, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for video games along with an adequate knowledge of the various technologies used in the video games development (3D environment, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Excellent knowledge of product development and production cycle
- Good project management skills
- Microsoft office software knowledge including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to make presentations
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work under stress
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
(CV and Cover letter in any language other than English will not be considered)
Location: Lyon, France (9th arrondissement)
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Work rate and contract type: full-time internship - not on a work/study basis
Remuneration: dependent on degree level