PAC-MAN to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, we are a games company steeped in history and BANDAI NAMCO Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the BANDAI NAMCO Group’s mobile strategy, to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
We offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy, and the creative freedom of a start-up, whilst still having the legacy, resources, and stability of BANDAI NAMCO, a global gaming powerhouse. Our goal in Barcelona is to enrich BANDAI NAMCO's list of successful IPs by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Our Marketing Team
We are a small and dynamic group of experienced global marketing experts, with far-reaching expertise across a multitude of specialisms within the Mobile Market space. Whilst our disciplines differ, our goal is the same: to grow and nurture our community of BANDAI NAMCO mobile game players in the west.
As part of the marketing team, you will be working on some of BANDAI NAMCO’s most prestigious, global IPs that have shaped the Video Game industry, as well as future IPs developed by our Internal team in Barcelona. We favour small teams, to remain as agile as possible in an ever-changing market. Advocating innovation over repetition as we aim to accelerate BANDAI NAMCO to the world's #1 Publisher.
As we expand the BANDAI NAMCO community into the west, you will be working closely with our head office in Japan. Teamwork and collaboration with our head office as well as our Barcelona Marketing team are key to our success as we continue to grow the BANDAI NAMCO brand worldwide.
In the role, you will be responsible for leading, planning and executing the ASO strategy for select live games, whilst also supporting new game releases for the wider BANDAI NAMCO group.
You will be the ASO Evangelist for our Mobile Games Division, staying at the forefront of the latest developments in App Store Optimization for the App Store & Google Play and constantly striving to build on and improve our ASO Strategy.
As a core member of our Marketing team, you will work in close collaboration with Product, User Acquisition and Analytics teams to measure the performance of your ASO campaigns and their impact on the conversion Funnel.
- 3+ years experience in ASO with a track record of successful implementations.
- Deep understanding of app store algorithms, optimization methods.
- Strong knowledge of App Store Optimization solutions
- Strong analytical skills to make optimization decisions and to provide data report analysis.
- Autonomous and comfortable with multi-tasking and setting priorities.
- Experience with SEO and User acquisition appreciated.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are highly appreciated.
- Experience in Multi-cultural businesses, specifically Asia/Japan
- Knowledge of Japan Anime IPs