3rd Parties Product Manager Assistant Internship
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "More fun for everyone"!
Within the 3rd Parties Marketing team, you will support the Marketing Manager and the Product Manager in their daily work. The team oversees a broad and diverse portfolio that includes brands such as "Paw Patrol" and "Peppa Pig" but also "The Witcher" and "Cyberpunk 2077", among others. The 3rd Parties team is also managing the business relationship with the respective developers and publishers.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Assist the product manager in applying the defined marketing strategies.
- Coordinate the gathering and the reporting of sales/market data as well as of the marketing activities.
- Follow and coordinate the consolidation of the EMEA Marketing Plans.
- Assist in the checking process of all necessary marketing assets.
- Follow up with all relevant internal and external teams in order to ensure the proper execution of the go-to-market plan.
Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, this internship will provide a global experience in product marketing from the definition of the Marketing Plan and strategy, up until its execution.
- Currently studying for a master's degree in Marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts).
- MS Office proficiency (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Photoshop knowledge is appreciated.
- Ability to handle several projects and tasks at the same time and to prioritize.
- Thoroughly organized and meticulous; attention to details.
- Motivated, keen to learn, open to feedback and criticism.
- Calm, with the ability to withstand stress
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. Applications in any language other than English will not be considered.
Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Start date: September 2022
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners ...)