Social Media Manager
B-Engaged are a marketing agency that work with a range of clients across the gaming and sports industry. Part of the B-Engaged offering is strategically managing and growing clients social media channels.
B-Engaged are now on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to lead a team and work across a number of exciting accounts across gaming, esports and sports.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Social Media Management: Responsible for growing and maintaining clients’ social media channels
- Develop & manage existing and new communities within the client’s industry.
- Concept and campaigns Development
- Responsible for client audience segmentations and distribution of paid media budget.
- Responsible for client tone of voice creation and evolution.
- Create marketing reports for internal and external use.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven experience working within social media management, ideally in gaming or esports
- Strong track-record of social media community management and development within the sports or gaming industry. Either brand, rights holder or agency background.
- A passion for gaming and sport would be a plus.
- An in - depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies
- Develop framework for marketing reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Anticipate the needs of the gaming audiences based on the current/upcoming priorities
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, then please press the apply button.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
The Executives in Sport Group are retained on behalf of B-Engaged to appoint a new Social Media Manager. All applications and enquiries will be forwarded to Executives in Sport Group.