(Closed) Esports Agent
AZYT Management is an esports player management, talent agency, and academy. We are dedicated to the well-being, career development and success of our talent. We are looking for an esports/talent agent to utilize their knowledge of the esports, video game, online streaming industry to support our ever-growing talent pool.
In this role, you will need to maintain relationships with players, teams and brands; while solving everyday business problems. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment, have a sense for the esports/streaming ecosystem and be able to communicate with our teams around the globe.
The position is based out of NA and or EU and involves close coordination with our teams in Los Angeles, London, Seoul and Shanghai. You will report to the Esports Director and head office in Los Angeles. You will be in a primary position to develop AZYT’s talent pool and brand opportunities in the NA/EU region:
*Please include a cover letter to highlight your Esports experience.
- Proactively utilise social sourcing, headhunting techniques and your network to find suitable esports professionals, streamers and influencers.
- Managing multiple talent pools
- Negotiate contracts with teams and brands to develop the talent’s career
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of talent acquisition and contract negotiation
- To work with the AZYT Global team to guarantee regular branding and recruitment methods are in position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Esports Industry experience (League of Legends, Overwatch and Counter Strike)
- An extreme level of interest and knowledge in Esports and streaming industry
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple talent pools at once
- Strong critical thinking and an eye for business opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work with others and independently at all levels
- Flexibility to travel across multiple global sites