We’re looking for a Community Manager in our global marketing team who will be dedicated to building AVerMedia’s online presence within the creator community. The person in this role will be driving the growth of our community and engagement strategy. As a community manager, you will own all aspects of community building , from designing engagement program, managing partners and influencers, reporting issues and identifying opportunities, to interacting directly with the community online across priority social channels.
To succeed in this role, you must have proven record of developing and running community in the creative or gaming space. You also have exceptional judgement, communication skills and are able to create engaging content and moderate online conversation within our community. Also, you understand how to balance between users’ needs and brand’s needs. You are equally passionate as we are here in AVerMedia about building what creators need to elevate their content and see yourself working with a team of creators.
You will not only act as the voice of AVerMedia but also advocate for the audience internally to ensure a user focus community that we are building for our brand.
- Build and implement AVerMeida global community management strategy and partner program that includes guidelines, best practices, social voice, and expectations around driving an engaged community
- Identify and foster strong and positive relationships with brands and brand advocates and encourage interaction across AVerMedia brand channels
- Work with social team to have an active presence on community channels by engaging and assisting with questions, comments, and concerns across priority channels
- Partner with social, content, global marketing teams and external agencies to ensure that all planned activities are well vetted and all teams are aligned
- Identify problems or opportunities and establish process to share with the internal stakeholders for ongoing program improvement
- Advocate for community interests in product planning
- Work with cross-functional teams to deal with issues raised by the community, drafting FAQ and response guidelines, identifying documentation needs
- Compile and present results for all activations and use both qualitative and quantitative metrics to optimize and improve programs moving forward
- Measure, monitor and build comprehensive reporting on sentiment analysis, community trends, issues, and insights for monthly and quarterly to share across the organization
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in growing a tech brand’s online presence
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to develop a tactical plans that build and cultivate ambassadors of a community, including identification and outreach
- Experience setting and measuring qualitative and quantitative KPIs for community impact and sentiment, and reporting and making recommendation to achieve marketing goals
- Community, influencer partnership, social media or forum management experience in gaming or entertainment space
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of livestreaming technology and computer, video game, and broadcasting hardware
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to generate on-brand messaging and incentivize user generated content creation and sharing
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and multi-task independently to deliver on goals
- Passion and desire to win and a team player that enjoys collaborating with a diverse, multiethnic team
While not required, your ability in these areas are desired:
- You are a streamer or creator yourself
- Experience working with global teams and adapting initiatives for cultural differences