Recruitment Coordinator Intern
Are you ready for a world beyond limits?
We are now on a mission to find a true team player with a genuine passion for Recruitment, who's up for learning new things and becoming a valuable part of Avalanche Studios!
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator Intern to join our fast-paced team and support our hiring efforts. You will be part of the Recruitment Team, ensuring the best possible candidate experience as well as offering support to the Recruiters.
The role implies sourcing for candidates, both locally and internationally. Maintaining tasks in our ATS, scheduling interviews, and maintaining recruitment statistics.
Good to know:
We are looking for a 6 month internship, ideally full-time but it could also be part-time.
We will only consider applications where the internship is part of an educational program. After the 6 month internship we would be interested in potential long term employment. This role is based in Stockholm, however due to covid-19, we accept remote work.
- Scheduling of on-and off-site interviews including coordination with the Hiring Managers
- Ensure a positive and memorable candidate experience through quick follow up and quality and service oriented communication with candidates
- Advertising of the positions on internal and external websites, as well as identifying new channels for posting
- Supporting the recruiters in any administrative tasks (recruitment events,
- Adding information and managing our internal recruitment tool
- Preferably studies in Human Resources or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Coordination experience, preferably supporting numerous, diverse business units and work processes
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes with a flexible approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at all times, and challenge back when needed
- Interest in games is a plus
- Knowledge of excel to the ability that you can update and manage spreadsheets and data visualizations
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.