QA Engineer theHunter: Call of the Wild
Expansive Worlds is a creative division of Avalanche Studios Group and a renowned developer and publisher of outdoor games. Since 2009, Expansive Worlds has been devoted to delivering highly immersive outdoor gaming experiences for millions of players and best known for the long-standing and successful theHunter franchise.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and dynamic Experienced QA Engineer for theHunter: Call of the Wild to join our awesome team in Malmӧ or Stockholm.
As an Experienced QA Engineer, you will be cooperating with many different people within various development disciplines. It will be your responsibility to scope game features, analyze and solve problems, create and execute tests as well as communicate issues, risks and opportunities, while promoting teamwork, testing mindset, knowledge-sharing, build stability and content quality.
- 3+ years of experience in Video Games QA, preferably from shipping AA or AAA games
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of bug writing and bug tracking software
- Experience with testing and test management tools
- Console & PC testing experience
- Inquisitive approach and critical thinking skills
- Experience from working as embedded QA within a development team
- Good understanding of the development life cycle
- Experience with live product(s) with a frequent release cycle
- Proactive and solution-driven approach to problem-solving
- Familiarity with game engines and editors
- Comfortable with time allocating and task planning
- Passion for games, the industry and next-generation technology across multiple platforms
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group and which games you are currently playing. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Malmö office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.