Lead Producer Live Ops
Avalanche Studios Group and its division Avalanche Studios are looking for a Lead Producer to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft our next, innovative, AAA, open-world game as it moves into Live Ops. Avalanche Studios is the division dedicated to ambitious, externally published, AAA open world games like Just Cause, Mad Max, and Rage 2.
The Lead Producer is responsible for strategic planning of the Live Ops portion of an unannounced title. They will craft plans, put them in motion, and facilitate achievement of our goals, repeating this cycle of live production throughout an ever-shifting live environment. They will shepherd the project through launch to live, and will oversee the development team, determining resource requirements, and determining processes for a great product and a fun atmosphere. The producer facilitates the team, motivating and removing blockers from them whilst constantly driving the project towards success.They will be part of building and maintaining a strong Live Ops development team and a productive environment for the team to flourish in.
In this role, Avalanche Studios is searching for an adaptive and enthusiastic leader with game development and Live Operations experience who can inspire and energise their team. The Lead Producer will be a partnership with another Lead Producer in a remote studio. The Lead Producer will have members of the development team as direct reports.
- Collaborate with Lead Producer and Product Owner to develop, evangelize and communicate the product vision to the team and our partners.
- Develop, refine, and manage the Live Ops team’s resources, milestone and content update content, Player Support infrastructure, release workflow, team structure, and deliverables.
- Work with an eye for efficiency and quality, while maintaining the fun of a game development environment.
- Assist in overseeing releases for features and updates.
- Serve as an internal game critic, and provide feedback to key stakeholders.
- Nurture the producers in the project, building a team that fosters trust, growth, and collaboration.
- Drive and foster clear communication among all team members and ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of decisions.
- Work with all external partners, including platform holders, that are needed for the product’s success.
- At least 5 years experience as a Producer on a post-launch game.
- Credit on at least two shipped games as Producer or above or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle.
- Has directly led a full or significant part of a development team.
- Management experience.
- Extensive knowledge in game and software development methods.
- Familiar with budgets and operational tasks.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience managing remote and distributed teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Collaborative spirit
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.