Head of Marketing Systemic Reaction
Systemic Reaction is seeking a passionate and ambitious Head of Marketing to lead and develop an ever-growing department of best-in-field marketing experts. As the Head of Marketing you will be on the frontline of shaping the identity of our products and IPs, building brand awareness, driving new users and building communities around our games. You will be working with a pre-established marketing team ready to take its operations and campaigns to the next level.
You will nurture and advance the marketing department (including product marketing, communications, marketing creative and commercial functions), take part in the Systemic Reaction leadership team to provide a commercial perspective while addressing higher-level topics and sharing best practices.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical and data-driven mindset, an aspirational leadership style and is comfortable pushing boundaries while facilitating collaboration between marketing and development teams. If that sounds like you, read on.
- Lead and develop the marketing department in the division, including roles within product marketing, creative, PR, community, performance marketing, sales, marketing partnerships and more – ensuring the team is delivering at its best whilst growing according to business needs.
- Partake in the Systemic Reaction management team providing a commercial perspective and expertise.
- Develop ways of measuring results and KPIs and introduce a more data-driven approach to how we evaluate and improve our marketing strategies and tactics.
- Owner of the marketing budget and recruitment plans.
- Develop the global marketing services strengthening the publishing capabilities and processes.
- Analyze the marketing strategies and execution on a constant basis and challenge the team to come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing tactics to increase performance across all games.
- Develop global marketing strategies that will guide both you and the marketing functions to build the right mix between short, mid and long term and high impact initiatives.
- Build out the Systemic Reaction network; business and media partners, content creators, marketing contractors, community ambassadors.
- Be passionate about people: At Systemic Reaction our approach is to form relationships, build trust and support people as well as ideas.
- Be solution-oriented: Game development and marketing contains challenges and problems; we want solution-oriented people to lead our teams.
- 2+ years working in a leadership role within marketing and games
- 5+ years working in digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge of the digital marketing field including performance marketing, community management, social media, marketing content, PR & content creator relations and more.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, setting KPIs and delivering ROI
- Experience working in an international environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and self-motivated
- Experience in leading teams through change and game cycles
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.