Environment Artist (Contractor)
Avalanche Studios Group Stockholm is looking for a contractor Environment Artist to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft cutting edge AAA game environments. We are interested in hearing from both associate to senior level artists for multiple positions. The aim for this position is to be on-site but can start remotely.
As a contractor Environment Artist at Avalanche Studios Group you will collaborate in a small, interdisciplinary team to create art for our world and all of its components. This role will be heavily involved in outsourcing, cleanup and integration. In addition the candidate should be able to take assets all the way from conceptual mockups through modeling and texturing as well as work with outsource integration and cleanup.
- Excellent modeling and texturing skills using Autodesk Maya and Adobe
- Experience with Allegorithmic Substance Designer or Painter.
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with physically-based rendering
- A strong portfolio with clearly-documented artistic accomplishments
- A great sense of technical know-how and functional problem-solving
- Passion for making and playing games
- AAA game development experience
- Experience with Zbrush
- Experience with photogrammetric asset creation workflows
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed resume, link to a portfolio and cover letter. A portfolio is required demonstrating all aspects of your skills. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm, Sweden, in a long term perspective.