Avalanche Studios Group and its division Avalanche Studios are looking for a passionate, team-oriented Editorial Lead who will own the external voice of our upcoming AAA game. The role is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and works directly with the Player Support (Community & Customer Service) team. As such, the Editorial Lead reports into our Head of Community Manager. They will work closely with all aspects of Community and Customer Service ensuring our voice is cohesive and on tone, as well as providing copy for a variety of platforms
- Craft and own a consistent external voice for our upcoming title.
- Create supporting materials to enable teammates to uphold the quality of the voice.
- Collaborate with Live Ops Leads, Community Managers, and Customer Service managers to create fun and engaging copy.
- Write copy for platforms including our project’s website, social channels, newsletters, and other editorial needs.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of community and social channel communications, email campaign copy, marketing materials, press releases, and any other related external communication.
- Support external partners with marketing, PR, and other brand materials.
- 3 years copywriting or similar experience
- Shipped 1 game
- Familiarity working with video game communities
- Enthusiasm for building brands and brand identity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of Social Media platforms and varying needs
- Collaborative spirit
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.