Avalanche Studios Stockholm is looking for a Data Analyst who will work on our newest open world / sandbox multiplayer game. We have a long history of creating some of the most immersive, playful and procedural game worlds in the industry such as Mad Max, Just Cause 4 and Rage 2.
The Data Analyst will work as part of the Live Ops & Releases team which encompasses several aspects of development, and the role specifically will:
- Work with partners across the project and publisher to provide insights into product adoption, player engagement,, and most importantly, influence designs to craft a more enjoyable player experience.
- Work closely with Product Leads, Marketing, Community, and Engineering.
- Propose queries, determine actionable insights, and improvements for the game.
- 3+ years of experience providing analytic support within the gaming industry.
- Support in crafting business-oriented goals, crafting workflows, and executing.
- Proficiency in query languages (like SQL) with Kusto experience preferred but not necessary.
- Determine business-driven application of insights. Collaborate with Live Ops & Releases team to propose designs, workflow improvements, and other solutions.
- Actively own strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business, gathering short and long-term requirements and providing ongoing analytic support.
- High level of numeracy with quantitative/statistical analytic skills.
- Excellent communicator able to express ideas across different teams & disciplines, and in a variety of mediums (presentations, charts, reports).
We believe the ideal candidate is deeply passionate about open world games and has at least one year of experience in working on post-launch services on a shipped PC/Console title.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm or New York office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.