(Closed) PUBG League Admin - NA
League administrators are given the responsibility of making certain everything that happens in their league goes smoothly. Administrators reign over the organization, planning, and execution of the Auzom competitions. On a typical day, league administrators may be involved in creating league format guidelines, handling team rosters, maintaining records of game stats, reporting issues to the Head Staff.
Being successful as a league administrator will require that you fine-tune your leadership skills to manage every component of league play. Good interpersonal skills are essential because administrators routinely communicate with teams, players, managers and even the public. Some league administrators will act as spokespeople, so public speaking is a good skill to have. League administrators should be detail-oriented with good organizational skills to effectively maintain accurate data with confidentiality. League administrators must also have excellent time management to stay ahead of planning deadlines and schedule competitions.
- Logical: Your conclusions are based in fact and analysis, not off-the-cuff assumptions.
- Clear communicator: You convey your thoughts with ease and clarity.
- Impartial: You're able to leave team and player affinities at home.
- Team player: You don't just play well with others, you do your best work during group brainstorming sessions; you're iterative, experimental and open to feedback.
- Self-motivated: You're able to define your own strategic priorities and take action without micromanagement or someone to hold your hand.
- Problem solver: When problems appear, you're the fixer, applying your methodical approach to clean up even the stickiest of situations; you look past the obvious solution, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues.