(Closed) Mid-Senior Programmer
Aurorian Studios is seeking a mid-level to senior-level developer skilled in Unity 3D to join the team as a backbone developer, or for the right candidate a co-lead programmer. Expect to work on many different systems as One Lonely Outpost is composed of many different (individually simple) mechanics, mini-games, and content, which all come together to form the Farm-Life-Sim experience.
We are an extremely passionate team of indie devs located around the world who have been fortunate enough to secure limited funding, and now we're seeking additional members to round out the team!
Work is full-time equivalent with regular monthly payments plus contribution-based revenue share which we consider a substantial part of the total compensation. Position is fully remote.
- Passionate about One Lonely Outpost
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 years working with C#
- Minimum 2 years working with Unity 3D
- Minimum 3 years professional (not school or hobby) experience in programming
- Understanding of MVC architecture
- Previous hands-on experience with multiplayer game development
- Portfolio of code for initial review, or enough work history to supplant the need (6+ years)
- Multiple commercial released game titles which you worked on.
- 5+ years professional (not school or hobby) experience working with C# and/or Unity 3D
- Headed up development of a game which used an MVC programming pattern, or headed up multiplayer development on a game
- Experience with building standalone tools for artists
- Experience building Unity editor extensions
- Experience working in Unity scriptable render pipeline, writing advanced shaders, and/or other unique rendering solutions executed in Unity
NOTE: Failure to follow the below instructions may result in your application being discarded.
Send the following:
- Portfolio (including code samples and a playable demo of a game you've worked on)
- Why you want to join us
- Desired compensation or ideally current cost of living
Apply by June 24th in order to ensure that you are considered.