Aura Esports is a highly recognised UK Esports Organisation, having multiple semi professional & Professional Teams on lead game titles such as CS:GO, Brawlhalla, RS6 and many more. 2021 is hands down going to be the biggest year since we launched in 2019. We have several campaigns that now require a focused and determined individual to oversee.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage several campaigns and provide progress reports to upper management as well as having confidence to oversee multiple project teams and support when and needed. You will be responsible for planning, producing and executing global campaigns and liaising with project partners to live up to requests.
Part of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage project teams and ensure constant success
- Liaise with the Social Manager to plan relevant and engaging content
- Oversee campaign content in order to successfully drive the project
- Produce campaign reports for bi-weekly campaign meetings.
- Have a solid understanding of the Esports market
- A strong passion for creative campaigns and community engagement.
- Have 1-2 years in a similar position
- Be able to use Slack/Discord for all related conversations.