Aura Esports is Scotland’s largest Esports Organisation, having multiple gaming teams on lead game titles such as CS:GO, Brawlhalla, RS6 and many more. We are going through a period of rapid expansion in which multiple projects are being planned and executed for Q1 and Q2 of 2021.
Aura Esports are planning to bring on 5 Campaign Executives that can assist in the production and execution of these projects which will no doubt streamline the direction that Aura as a business will be going. You will work closely with the Expansion Manager as well as the Social team to collaborate on any assigned project.
Part of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering upon relevant campaigns from start to finish
- Liaise with social to develop strategies to boost project engagement
- Oversee campaign content in order to successfully drive the project
- Produce campaign reports for bi-weekly campaign meetings.
- Have a solid understanding of the Esports market
- A strong passion for creative campaigns and community engagement.
- Have 0-2 years in a similar position
- Be able to use Slack/Discord for all related conversations.