(Closed) Director of Content
Overwatch Director of Content Position
After Atlanta Reign’s successful inaugural year of content within the Overwatch League and esports community, we are looking to continue that success with growing its production team to reach new heights of our potential. You will be working with talented and passionate individuals in an amazing and enjoyable environment with the same mindset to create eye catching content that is entertaining and game changing within the community. These responsibilities will be significant in your career and will present you with unique opportunities to build a stellar brand. Working on both team and branded content, ranging from short and long form pieces of content telling stories of the highs and lows; you will have an important role and depended on being a key component in the growth of Atlanta Reign’s content and the team for years to come.
- Ideate and produce content strategies with our team
- Assemble content schedules for streamers across multiple channels
- Manage graphic design team in creation of channel assets and social graphics packages for channels and streamers
- Deliver high quality content that reaches fans in a unique way
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Content to execute creative direction, schedules and feedback
- Be able to shoot consistently in studio and on the fly travel locations
- Organize and Log all footage from shoots
- Utilize project management software (Discord, Google Drive, Slack)
- Outstanding File Management
- Create graphics and motion graphics is a plus
- Communicate with sponsors to be able to meet their standards with content
- Assist in all elements of production (ideation, pre-production, post-production, lighting, grip) and more when needed.
- Deep connections to the esports and overwatch community with a proven track record in creating and executing successful video content
- MINIMUM 1 YEAR of professional experience capturing and editing esports video content
- 2+ Years of experience in esports video content
- Experience in Lighting, and set design
- Knowledge of advanced camera settings and able to be consistent in all types of environments
- Knowledge of Export settings and codecs
- Great Storytelling, knows how to tell a story
- Work as a team, but can also work as an individual with limited direction
- Multitask on multiple projects (being able to finish one project and go immediately to the next)
- Experienced understanding in Adobe Suite Software (Editing in Premiere)
- Experience in Color Correction
- Capable of sourcing and integrating music and sound effects
- Experience in building and maintaining online communities within our video content, and other social media platforms
- Strong communication skills with internal and external colleagues
- Can stay organized with a busy schedule
- Willing to work long and odd hours, capable of doing what it takes to get the project finished
- Excellent project management skills
- Tenacity for trying new types of storytelling and willingness to sometimes take creative risks
- Self Starter
- Based in Atlanta, GA or ability to relocate, and legally able to work in the United States
How to apply -
Include the following: Send an email to the email attached below with the subject line [Director of Content - Overwatch] ‘Your Full Name’.
- A link to your Production Reel or portfolio
- Links to 2-3 of professional content you have created or were credited. Include the year, role, and credit in each production you provide. ESPORTS CONTENT IS PREFERRED.
- Brief answer as to why you would be a great fit in the Atlanta Reign production team!