Robotics Software Development Engineer(Robotics & AI)
Do you dream of empowering breakthroughs and achievements in science and engineering? Are you recognized as a top specialist in your field of engineering or science? Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence? If the answers are yes to all of the above, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect entity for you to thrive.
We are a world-class Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Center. Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge, and expertise to contribute to an elite team of international experts, we strongly encourage you to get in touch today.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement a flexible and robust navigation stack that enables quick iterations.
- Design and implement a test environment that supports automated testing with validation data.
- Explore, evaluate, and select suitable approaches for decision-making under uncertainty.
- Proactively address problems with a research-thinking mindset and critically think about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Work in a cross-functional team that takes ownership of the full software lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other teams to make optimal software architecture design decisions
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, applied mathematics, or a related field.
- Industry work experience is a plus.
- Exceptional academic track record with expertise in machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision, robotics, control theory, and/or mathematical optimization.
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithm development and software architecture design.
- Exceptionally strong understanding of fundamentals and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About ASUS Robotics & AI Center
The ASUS Robotics and AI Center is a world-class research and development laboratory that was established with the mission of developing ambitious technologies that will define the future. Our multidisciplinary team of the brightest engineers and scientists are dedicated to creating software-focused solutions that will solve some of the most enduring challenges in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence.
More About ASUS
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers and driven to become the most-admired innovative leading technology enterprise. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won thousands of prestigious awards in 2020 and ranked as one of Forbes’ Global 2000 Top Regarded Companies, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Tech Leaders and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.