(Closed) Digital & Social Media Manager
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help to acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
The specialist will work with marketing teams and participate in strategy development and execution for external, online acquisition marketing and optimization across channels.
- Develop and manage the strategy and setup of all paid social and/or search campaigns
- Measure and optimize paid marketing using channel-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and attribution/conversion metrics
- Test/manage partnerships with channel vendors to expand our reach and optimize cost-per-acquisition
- Coordinate with traditional media traffickers and Content/SEO efforts
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and media buying
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure balance in lead/sales volume and cost efficiencies
- Must to do channels: Naver, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, GDN, Open platform (Ebay, 11st)
- Between 2 years and 5years experience in online marketing field and knowledge with Korea online channels including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Must fluent in Korean and English
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Prefer Marketing/ Business major)
- Experience with Google Analytics, tag management tools preferred
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results