(Closed) Multimedia Manager
The Multimedia Manager is responsible for creating assets and assisting in creative projects involving content that match the director's vision and brand identity.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Manages day to day content schedule and deliverables. Directly works with community and esports teams to execute social content production around ASTRO events, products and other gaming activities.
- Shoot and edit a full sequence of video projects in studio and at events.
- Create dynamic videos by manipulating raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, and motion graphics.
- Shoot and edit full photography deliverables in studio and at events.
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Conceptualize with community team to capture and deliver visual packages for social media.
- Follows marketing strategy to create supportive content for partnerships, esport activations, community involvement.
- Manage production equipment. Frequent gear maintenance for efficient workflow. (camera, lens, lights, backdrops)
- Travel to different locations depending on projects/events.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4 years of production experience
- Ability to operate DSLR and Mirrorless cameras with accessories.
- Ability to operate Super 35 Camera systems with external recorders
- Knowledge of various lenses and their capabilities
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud ( Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Bridge)
- Proficient in Davinci Resolve - for color correction and visual effects.
- Ability to work with motion graphics and design elements
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Ability to manipulate renders and 3D Motion with Maxon Cinema 4D
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Astro Gaming, A Logitech brand is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
(HITMARKER NOTE: You'd be doing us a real solid if you let ASTRO know you found their description on our site!)