Marketing Campaign Manager
Position at Astro
ASTRO Gaming is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to be instrumental in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to grow ASTRO Gaming as a iconic gaming brand, to engage with gamers worldwide and help develop programs that drive sales. This role offers a wide scope of responsibilities including product positioning, marketing planning, creative development, agency engagement, regional marketing alignment and event management. You will be part of a committed group of gamers and marketers who develop ideas and content for ASTRO, one of the top brands in the gaming industry.
As our Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building campaigns that achieve commercial success and critical acclaim
- Engage gamers worldwide with innovative marketing programs
- Develop consumer strategies based market intelligence, consumer insights and best practices.
- Guide creative development of our brand and campaign assets
- Drive 360 degree omin-channel approach that integrates social, PR, esports, channel marketing programs
- Communicating the ASTRO Gaming story, promotions and partnerships across various channels
- Guide and grow the ASTRO Gaming online program
- Engage creative agencies and internal resources
- Drive coordination and alignment with WW marketing teams and partners
- Experience developing marketing programs from inception through execution
- 5+ years in marketing in gaming or consumer electronics
- Experience owning product lifecycle from conception through EOL.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with and managing external agencies
- Ready to lead groups, creativity, and ability to interact with partners
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities
- Self-motivated, driven and high energy level
- Strong passion for gaming
Astro Gaming, is a brand of logitech. Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.