(Closed) Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
astragon Entertainment is one of the leading independent German games publishers.
The focus of astragon’s diverse product portfolio lies on high-quality technical simulation games such as Construction Simulator, or Bus Simulator, but also many other exciting games such as Liftoff: Drone Racing or Drone Swarm. The distribution of high-quality licensed and distribution products such as Farming Simulator, Transport Fever 2 and SnowRunner complete our attractive product range. astragon games are available world-wide on many different platforms such as consoles, smartphones, tablets, and PC.
A united and strong team even while working from home:
Despite challenging times like these, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (Games) to support our team in Düsseldorf/Germany in a permanent position.
You can look forward to a flexible home office solution with digital training in your fields of activity, without any restrictions by Covid19 inhibiting your onboarding. Contact-reducing security measures in our office located in the heart of Düsseldorf also ensure the safety of all employees at the times they may be required to be on site.
- Independent planning, coordination and management of product related asset creation (trailer, screenshots, texts, …) respecting allocated budgets and time frames, and in cooperation with other departments and project teams
- Compilation and evaluation of competitive and SWOT analyses
- Management and coordination of the localization, scoring and physical production of game projects in cooperation with third-party companies and internal departments such as producing, marketing and sales
- Cooperation with international brand partners and third-party license holders including coordination, feedback and approval processes
- Representing the Head of Product Management in times of absence
- Assume a responsible role in regards of other team members including guidance and support
- University degree or similar education with at least 5 years professional experience as a project and/or product manager for games (PC and consoles)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong knowledge of common project management tools and Office, basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- You have a talent for organization and a keen eye for the bigger picture. You are also able to coordinate complex projects in a fast-paced, international environment
- A goal-oriented, efficient work approach, and a high degree of initiative and reliability
- Willingness to pro-actively persue important topics and assume ownership as a great team player
- Strong enthusiasm for games (especially simulations) and pop culture
What we can offer:
- An inspiring working environment within a driven, young team as well as dynamic career opportunities
- Great benefits like bonus entitlement, employer-funded pension, and flexible working hours
- City centre location with a great public transport link as well as the option of free parking
- Free soft-drinks, coffee and tea
- Fresh fruit Legendary team events