Founded in 1996, Aspyr Media, Inc. got its start in Austin, TX by bringing the biggest PC gaming franchises such as Call of Duty, Sid Meier’s Civilization and Star Wars to Mac. Today, Aspyr is a video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games. We find the world's best games and connect them to new audiences, on all platforms.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Senior Producer is responsible for ensuring that games ship on time and meet quality targets. The Senior Producer ensures that the Aspyr’s resources and tasks are aligned/optimized to meet project and company goals. You will bring a critical element to the development process by coordinating with individuals of all disciplines, fostering effective and open communications across the teams, and directing features from inception to launch.
- Partner with production and discipline leads to determine the resources necessary to complete projects and meet milestones and deadlines.
- Drive project and discipline deliverables to completion within tight schedules and high standards of quality utilizing project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership abilities.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term.
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- Knowledge with the game development processes and pipelines.
- Development discipline-specific history (art, engineering, design, QA).
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example.
- Ability to manage schedules and requirements to implement desired features.
- Agile or similar methodology background.
- Strong project and people management skills.
Aspyr is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aspyr are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aspyr will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Aspyr encourages applicants of all ages.