Game Developer (Junior)
Gameplay Developers turn game and interaction ideas into code and functioning XR software. They will be involved in developing and integrating various aspects of a project's creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
They must also work closely with the Game Designers and the team to deliver a great user experience and construct tools and components for them to build levels and interactions.
MAIN CROSS-FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES:
- Deliver your tasks well tested and without conflicts.
- Integrate new SDKs and device run-time environments.
- Iteratively collaborate with artists to develop new tools and interfaces.
- Ensure timely resolution of bugs and software issues post-release.
- Work with the team to bring projects from conception to final QA.
- Work with the game designer to build early prototypes.
- Develop and maintain game state machines, controllers, and support systems.
- Help other members of the team to use and extend your components.
- Willingness to observe, absorb and modify their own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism
- Constantly looking for self-improvement, learning new skills, and delivering the highest quality output
- Always giving and receiving constructive and creative feedback
- Advanced in the English language
- Good debugging, profiling, and run-time analysis skills
- Good C# skill with a good knowledge of the Unity API
- Know how to design clean architectures of large systems with multiple subsystems
- A good sense of how to create safe reusable code
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Agile Development and prototyping and iterating solutions
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Jira, Slack, and Github.
- Previous knowledge or experience with VR and AR content is desirable.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater, and narrative experiences would be a great plus.