Marketing & Community Lead
ArenaX Labs is the parent company for AI Arena, an Ethereum native game (dApp) where players all over the world can purchase, train and battle NFT characters powered by real artificial intelligence. The game is a 1v1 style fighting game like Super Smash Bros and Street Fighter. However, there is one important distinction — you (the human) do not control your fighter in battle. Each fighter is powered and controlled by AI. The goal is to improve your AI over time through training and prepare them for battle in the Arena vs. other AIs. We are backed by two leading crypto VCs.
We are believers in the “ownership economy” thesis, whereby economic benefit should accrue more directly to the individuals who create value. AI Arena provides ML/AI researchers a way to properly monetize IP, whilst creating an opportunity for everyone to own AI through NFTs. In the process, we hope to educate the world about AI through a fun and easy-to-use dApp game.
We are looking for a talented Community Manager to help us build an entrenched crypto brand and to propel healthy and vibrant growth in our communities. If you are passionate about the dynamic world of crypto, have intellectual curiosity to learn about ML/AI and a relentless hustle to make things happen, we want to speak to you.
- You will be responsible for building our community strategy, securing partnerships, managing content, and responding to followers.
- You should have world class communication skills and be able to express our project positioning efficiently and creatively.
- You will work directly with our CEO to translate technical details into targeted content for segments of the broader community. We want to meet you if you’re driven, passionate and embody the hustler attitude to make it in a dynamic and hyper competitive field.
- Develop and execute a strategy to grow our community and build a differentiated crypto brand.
- Identify distribution channels across platforms and forge partnerships with other crypto ecosystems, projects, influencers, and ambassadors.
- Suggest and implement new campaigns and activities to grow our communities
- Research, create and publish social media content, including technical blog posts, strategic blog posts and announcements for partnerships.
- Manage our presence across social platforms (Twitter, Telegram, Discord etc.). Recruit and manage a team of moderators to manage community activities
- Reinforce our community guidelines for users, manage individual user situations, track, and report metrics, monitor competition, etc.
- World class communicator (written and verbal); ability to distill complexity; craft and tailor our message to different segments
- Passion for crypto and community building
- Self-motivated with a hustler's mindset, and relentless pursuit of results
- Situational awareness, resourcefulness, dynamic problems solving skills and sound judgement
Nice to haves:
- 2-5 years of experience in crypto community management, digital marketing / advertising, social media management or related fields
- Crypto native experience, proficiency in DeFi, NFT enthusiast, DAO Member
- General understanding of AI/ML terminology
- Strong intuition around Memetics